Vehicle Work In Progress –
If you’re like most auto dealership owners, you have a lot on your plate. Vehicle Work in Progress (WIP) is a seamless vehicle reconditioning management application that will simplify your life—one car at a time.
Work in Progress provides you with a detailed and cross-referenced database for every vehicle that comes into your dealership. It stores instantly accessible work histories for each vehicle, which are automatically updated as the vehicles move through the reconditioning process.
With total visibility at every step along the way and instant access to off-site vehicles, you can see at a glance your average churn time, allowing you to streamline your workflow and get cars out of the shop and into the hands of buyers faster.
When you use Work in Progress, you can:
- Boost your efficiency and keep your sales team informed on every vehicle that comes onto your lot on trade.
- Know exactly when a vehicle will be back on the lot.
- Plan your marketing strategy ahead of time based on when each car will be ready and available for sale.
A Vehicle Reconditioning Tool for the 21st Century
- More accurate records: With our slick, easy-to-read dashboard, you can keep track of each car’s status and location. All the information you need in a single glance is yours when you use Work in Progress.
- Boost your efficiency: Fast, thorough turnarounds at the repair shop reduce your cost per vehicle and increase your profits. With Work in Progress, you can see if a shop is consistently late—and find another solution.
- Increase your sales: Most vehicle salespeople keep a running file of potential customers for each type of car. When you use Work in Progress, they can alert their customers ahead of time about when the car they’re interested in will be back on the lot and ready for sale.
- Keep records secure and confidential: Since Work in Progress is a cloud-based application, you’ll enjoy enhanced security and peace of mind. If your system crashes, your data is stored in the cloud, safe and sound.
If you’re looking for a reconditioning management tool with:
- Total visibility during the reconditioning process
- Instant access to every off-site vehicle
- Data metrics on average churn time between stations
- Average reconditioning cycle time
You’ve just found it.
Work in Progress is
- Easy to use
- Easy to understand
- Web-based with no installation or maintenance
And—best of all—you can try it for free with no obligation. To discover what Work in Progress can do for you, get in touch with us today!